NOTE: Some of the tools on our website open a pop up window. If you are having trouble viewing these tools, please adjust your browser settings accordingly:
- Click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then click OK to open the Internet Properties dialog box. Alternatively, open Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Options on the Tools menu to open the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then do either of the following:
- Click to select Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker on.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Pop-ups” section, click Manage exceptions.
Firefox menu > Preferences… to access the preferences window > Content panel > Block Pop-up Windows > click Exceptions > enter the site name > click Allow.
- Open up your Safari browser.
- Go to the Safari menu and choose ‘Preferences’ from the list of choices
- Click on the Security heading.
- Check the box marked ‘Block pop-up windows’ if you would like Safari to block all popups. Safari will then ask if you would really like to change the setting.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button in order to change the setting.
- Click on the box again, so it does not have a check mark, if you want Safari to allow popup windows.
- Close the Preferences windows after you are done changing settings.
- Shut down and restart Safari.